Are you making time for enough ZZZ’s? Recent research shows that adequate sleep is indispensable for both physical and mental well-being. Break these sleep-depriving habits to help stop depression in its tracks!
• Avoid these activities (described on page 200) right before turning in — they can keep you from restful, healing shuteye.
• Can a nap really help you recover from a poor night’s rest? Turn to page 203 to find the answer to this eternal question!
• A cup of joe is a great way to kick-start your engine in the morning, but to make sure you’re not disrupting mood-boosting sleep, stop drinking coffee at this time each day. Page 205 has the solution!
• While you might think that being warmer at night will have you snoozing longer, try turning your thermostat down this much every hour before bedtime. There’s evidence that a mild drop in temperature at night helps increase sleep drive.
epression is a serious illness — one that robs people of their vitality, their
hope, their sleep, their play, their friends, their work, and sometimes even their very lives. But here’s the good news! This debilitating disorder can be fought naturally without the need for powerful antidepressant drugs!
In The Depression Cure, Stephen S. Ilardi, Ph.D., lays out a comprehensive, six-step program for overcoming the crippling effects of depression — without side effect–laden antidepressant medication. Ilardi and his colleagues at the University of Kansas proved in a large treatment study that the Therapeutic Lifestyle Program (TLC) was highly effective, as every single patient who put the full program into practice got better, even though most had already tried and failed to get well on antidepressant medications.
With the TLC techniques and knowledge in The Depression Cure,
you’ll be able to:
• Avoid costly antidepressants — and unpleasant side effects — as you free yourself from the clutches of depression.
• Overcome any level of depression, whether you are clinically depressed, have mild symptoms, or if you want to minimize your risk for the future. All of the techniques presented can help you rid yourself of depression!
• Revel in the many physical and psychological benefits of the program, including weight loss, increased energy, lower blood pressure, improved cardiac health, better immune function, reduced inflammation, greater mental clarity, and an enhanced sense of well-being.
And you’ll also discover:
Across the globe, countries with the highest levels of consumption of this substance typically have the lowest rates of depression. Turn to page 10 to get the secret!
Just like a pill, it reliably changes brain function by altering the activity of key brain chemicals and hormones. Stop depression in its tracks by making a little time each day for this all-natural activity!
Turn to page 187 to find out what you
can do to lower stress hormones and boost the activity of feel-good brain chemicals like dopamine and serotonin. Plus, the activities on page 103 will help you control your thoughts and guide them in a more positive direction.
With just six simple steps, you’ll be on your way to a brighter, depression-free life — with no costly medications in sight. CLICK HERE to try Clear, practical guidance can help you overcome depression and improve your physical and mental health for life!
Order now to get your free gift and your free preview. You'll have 21 days from receipt to examine The Depression Cure for free. You can return it at the end of your 21-day preview and owe nothing. If you keep it, you will pay $14.95, plus shipping and handling. Your free gift is yours to keep no matter what as our thanks for previewing The Depression Cure.